First National Bank Renovation & Historic Preservation

Built for the First National Bank of Bolivar in 1907, this building has served a commercial function for more than a century. The first floor originally housed space for the bank, a title company and other commercial tenants, and the second floor was built with a dozen small offices. The bank closed in 1932, but the building continued to serve a commercial function until 2011, and it has been vacant since that time.

The rehabilitation project will reverse a number of modern alterations, and upgrade interior finishes and mechanical systems.